I was very happy to present “Aspects of LGBTI*ageing and LGBTI*nursing care in german speaking Europe – a literature review” at the 3rd Non-Monogamies and Contemporary Intimacies Conference, held from 14th to 16th of November 2019 in Barcelona. Below you find my powerpoint presentation. Translation of my Bachelor Thesis in Nursing Science is in progress and will be posted here in a timely manner.
About * Me
Sina Muscarina (M.A.) is a social*entrepreneur, who earned a master‘s degree in Psychology at the University of Vienna. As a psychologist Sina immersed into a profound and authentic understanding of a variety of alternative lifestyles and sexualities for more than a decade. Her special focus is Polyamory and her master‘s thesis is available as a book
- Aspects of LGBTI*ageing and LGBTI*nursing care in german speaking Europe
- 3rd Non-Monogamies and Contemporary Intimacies
- A Review of Polyamorie – A Book by Sina Muscarina
- LGBTI im Alter: Für die Pflegeausbildung kein Thema?
- Editorial: Graduate Journal of Social Science: Non-monogamies and Contemporary Intimacies