I am happy to announce to be part of team writing the editorial for the contributions of the 1st Non-Monogamies and Contemporary Intimacies Conference in the Graduate Journal of Social Sciences, January 2018.
About * Me
Sina Muscarina (M.A.) is a social*entrepreneur, who earned a master‘s degree in Psychology at the University of Vienna. As a psychologist Sina immersed into a profound and authentic understanding of a variety of alternative lifestyles and sexualities for more than a decade. Her special focus is Polyamory and her master‘s thesis is available as a book
- Aspects of LGBTI*ageing and LGBTI*nursing care in german speaking Europe
- 3rd Non-Monogamies and Contemporary Intimacies
- A Review of Polyamorie – A Book by Sina Muscarina
- LGBTI im Alter: Für die Pflegeausbildung kein Thema?
- Editorial: Graduate Journal of Social Science: Non-monogamies and Contemporary Intimacies